COUNT ME IN!
A Tradition of Giving and Excellence.
At Selwyn Elementary School, we are fortunate to enjoy a tradition of generous giving and support for our annual Building Blocks Campaign. Funds raised through donations and employer matching contributions directly enhance the educational experience of each child at Selwyn.
Each….Donation….Counts!! Our goal is always 100% participation, and no gift is too small!
Invest in your school and community today and pay it forward for an even brighter tomorrow for our children!
Each tax deductible gift to the Building Blocks Fund helps to:
- SUPPORT teachers by providing the classroom and instructional materials they need to give our children the best opportunities for successful learning
- PROVIDE 1000s of books to maintain a first rate media center and excellent classroom libraries that promote balanced literacy and inspire a love of reading
- ADD important technology to classrooms (ipads, tablets, smart boards, document cameras) to help us continue providing teachers and students access to 21st century innovative technologies
- IMPROVE our campus with new playground equipment, safety features and building enhancements
- GIVE Selwyn the leading edge in educational excellence