Let’s Get into the Halloween Spirit and “BOO” Some Good in Our Neighborhood and Community, Too!
In lieu of separate grade level service projects this fall, Selwyn is excited to announce our new Fall outreach project: the sale of festive BOO yard signs that will benefit Communities In Schools of Charlotte. CIS-Charlotte is a local nonprofit that is dedicated to supporting and empowering local students to set them on the path to success.
BOO yard signs will spread cheer throughout our neighborhoods and Selwyn community as we surprise friends and neighbors with these festive Halloween decorations. We will be selling BOO yard signs starting September 23 through September 30 for $10 each. CIS-Charlotte will receive 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of all yard signs.
The window is short for our BOO sign sale in order to ensure signs are available for pickup in the beginning of October. Selwyn’s BOO yard signs are both a trick and a treat – they are perfect for getting into the “spirit” of Halloween and bringing our school together while supporting others in the greater Charlotte community. For more information on Communities In Schools of Charlotte, click HERE.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase BOO! Signs for $10 each through www.selwynpta.org between September 23-30.
- Early October you will pick up your Boo! signs from one of our neighborhood locations.
- Start BOO!-ing your friends and neighbors by placing the BOO! sign* in a friend’s yard WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT! (and with your own candy if you DARE).
- BOO! sign purchases are not limited to Selwyn families so be sure to pass this info along to all your neighbors.
- 100% of net proceeds will benefit Communities In Schools of Charlotte.
*Including a candy bag or other Halloween surprises is optional and up to you.