Health & Wellness Fair – April 17th
Date: April 17th
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm
Confirmed representatives (Thus far):
- Family Dentistry (Ms. Abrams)will have a representative from their office to discuss dental hygiene. They will bring toothbrushes, floss and information to put in the bags.
- PGA Golf will have a station set up
- Love Fit Training- Coach Dawkins(will do fitness activities with the students)
- Integration Health Rep. (Catherine Head) will provide information about obesity in children
- Angie Allison with neuromuscular health
- Few representatives from Carolinas Health Care Systems that will provide an athletic trainer (with balance activities). They will also bring a vertical jump apparatuses for students to use.
- Open Door Studios – Dance
More details to come!