Hello Selwyn Parents! On this page, you can find links to key information you may need to refer to throughout the year.
- Please access An ABC Guide to Selwyn Elementary to find answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- If you would like to be connected to an existing Selwyn family who will help answer questions, offer information, and be a guide during your transition, please contact the Transferring Family committee chairs.
Selwyn Elementary Website – Here you can find out more information about the school. Within the school site, you can find:
- Rules for the Nest– overall school rules and procedures, Rights and Responsibilities, classroom/bus/cafeteria rules and procedures and behavior expectations
- School Leadership Team (SLT) information – SLT support the School Improvement Plan which contains the strategic goals designed to keep Selwyn and it’s students achieving at a high level.
- Bring Your Own Technology information
- School Technology information – how to access school technology tools from any internet connected device
On other areas of the Selwyn PTA website, you can:
- SUBSCRIBE to receive our weekly Eagle Email and Grade Level List Servs. The Eagle Email is a weekly e-mail that is sent out with upcoming events and activities. Grade Level communications are also sent out for specific information or activities which only effect one grade.
- CHECK OUT our PTA Calendar for a complete list of events. Class calendars are also available via links next to each teacher listed under CLASS PAGES on the top navigation bar.
- ADVOCATE for our schools.
How to Get Involved at Selwyn
- REGISTER to Volunteer with CMS. In order to volunteer in any capacity at Selwyn, you need to be a registered CMS volunteer. You will need to sign in the office every time you visit the school.
- EXPLORE our PTA Board Positions to see if you would be interested in a leadership position within the PTA. If you would like further information about a position, contact the PTA President.
- COMPLETE the PTA volunteer form if you would like to join a committee and a committee chair will contact you with more information.
- SIGN UP to Volunteer today – There are always volunteer opportunities that arise to support ongoing programs. Access the active sign-ups to see volunteer opportunities which are available NOW!